The foundation of our company is our people. Join us by bringing your experience and unique skills and perspective to our company. We look forward to hearing from you!
A Batchmaker is responsible for operating various chemical reactors and mixers to produce the company’s finished products. The position follows standard work procedures and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- lifting and/or moving up to 75 pounds;
- walking/standing for extended periods of time;
- bending, crouching, or stooping;
- climbing or balancing.
- Ability to comprehend written instructions;
- Ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations;
- Forklift experience is preferred, but not required;
- Previous chemical production experience is preferred, but not required.